Education is a partnership involving students, parents, teachers, principals, staff, trustees, school boards, government, and the community. The Parent Involvement Advisory Committee (PIAC) is committed to strengthening this partnership and is committed to assisting parents and school councils in ensuring student success in education.
tdsb.on.ca/About-Us/Innovation/ForParentsThere are no more consultations for 2018/2019:
Thank you all for your lending your voice to consultations this year.
TDSB's policy review cycle can be viewed here.
Some of the 2019/2020 policy revisions include:
● Accountability for Student Achievement (P040)
● Community Engagement (P078)
● French as-a-Second Language Programs (P080)
● Homework (P036)
● Nutrition Foundation (P035)
● Selection, Promotion and Placement of School Principals and Vice-
● Fundraising (P021)
● Optional Attendance (P013)
Take a look at PIAC's School Council Toolkit!